Aww ya beauty!
You found our volunteering page and are interested in helping us deliver Stirling’s Summer Festival, attracting visitors from around the world and giving them a cracking experience in central Scotland.
We are a bunch of hard working people with a shared aim, to help deliver the best event we can for FVSE, a social enterprise that works on developing core skills in young people. If you would like to volunteer to help us whilst having some fun yourself then please register your interest below.
There are lots of opportunities for you to get involved before, during and after the festival in August.
Check out our online form below and let us know what suits. We could really do with your help and if you think your skill set could do more for us then please get in touch directly as we would love to chat through your ideas.
What’s in it for you?
Volunteering is a great way to improve your own skill set so its not just the community that benefits but you as well.
- Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
- Meet people. Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
- Take on a challenge. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
- Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.
As one of the team you can also expect:
A FREE Festival Pass ticket
Discounted tickets for family and friends
Meal during the event dependant on your timings
Teas/Coffees/Biscuits throughout the day
Stacks of time to enjoy the festival