“Developing the branding and online presence of The Sruighlea Festival will no doubt boost visitor numbers to the event and will make a positive, long-lasting impact that inspires and enriches the local community in Stirling.”Carl Watt
CULTURE & BUSINESS FUND SCOTLAND
Managed by Arts & Business Scotland, and funded by the Scottish Government via Creative Scotland, the Culture & Business Fund Scotland brings creative projects – large and small – vividly to life.
The Fund aims to:
- encourage businesses to sponsor arts and heritage activity within Scotland for the first time;
- entice back businesses that have not sponsored the arts or heritage in Scotland within the previous two years.
- support arts and heritage organisations in building new business sector partnerships;
- attract non-Scottish based companies to sponsor arts and heritage activities in Scotland; and
- encourage businesses to sponsor arts and heritage activity within Scotland with a two and three year commitment.
By matching their sponsorship pound for pound, the Culture & Business Fund Scotland aims to encourage many more businesses that are new to cultural sponsorship to sponsor cultural projects throughout Scotland. It also seeks to strengthen long-term collaboration by offering ongoing support for those businesses sponsoring cultural projects in their second and third years. Nettl of Stirling’s sponsorship of The Sruighlea Festival is a fantastic example of how businesses and cultural organisations can work together for mutual benefit. Companies who support the arts, such as Nettl, benefit from the opportunity to showcase their expertise with a wider audience.