CULTURE & BUSINESS FUND SCOTLAND
Managed by Arts & Business Scotland, and funded by the Scottish Government via Creative Scotland, the Culture & Business Fund Scotland brings creative projects – large and small – vividly to life.
The Fund aims to:
- encourage businesses to sponsor arts and heritage activity within Scotland for the first time;
- entice back businesses that have not sponsored the arts or heritage in Scotland within the previous two years.
- support arts and heritage organisations in building new business sector partnerships;
- attract non-Scottish based companies to sponsor arts and heritage activities in Scotland; and
- encourage businesses to sponsor arts and heritage activity within Scotland with a two and three year commitment.